Taekwondo Tournament Organization System for:
WTF Kyorugi and Poomsae
ITF Sparring, Pattern, Power Test and Special Technique
Welcome to the official TaekoPlan support site.
This is meant to be a place where all registered users of TaekoPlan can get program updates, get answers to particular questions through our FAQ service and ask other users about specific problems, experiences and other program based items.
TaekoPlan is a tool for the planning of taekwondo SPARRING and Poomsae tournaments under WTF rules or for sparring, pattern, power test and special technique under ITF rules.
All categories and weight/length classes are supported.
A complete visual representation of the tournament status for the organizers.
TaekoPlan is now officially released in 5 languages: dutch, english, german, russian and spanish.
More languages will follow shortly. If there is enough interest in other languages, we will translate the current package. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org whether you are interested in a version in your own language or even participate in the translation program.
v3.00 is now available!
With many changes and fixes compared to 2.04!
Release 3.00 has lots of updates on layout and functions.
We are proud to have all possible interfaces to EBP scoring systems available!
In 2010/11 we have introduced our new connection with Daedo EBP as well as our completely updated TaekoPlan software.
Besides Taekwondo, we have moved to other sports also.
2012 brought the new version 2.00 of TaekoPlan with many features and also ready for the new Global License System, which is introduced by WTF for 2013.
Providing direct link to WTF Ranking system and Taekwondodata ranking.
2015 brought the long expected interface with the GMS system, which will reduce a lot of issues with subscription for tournaments.
TaekoPlan is able to import directly from the Simplycompete website!
TaekoPlan also connects to the Daedo electronic vests! We have the official interface with their scoreboard system.
Both Generation 1 and 2 are supported.
Also exclusive connections with the BudoScore scoreboard system and ASL!
A complete system with tournament management, scoreboard and video replay linked together!
Live results on TPSS during the tournament
TaekoPlan Video Replay!
1. Added vestsizes in time table
2. Update tariff entry and checked correct output
3. Removed old Daedo 4 and 12 versions. Daedo Truescore and TKStrike supported
4. Updated competitor list on screen
5. Implemented Poomsae elimination or combination of cut-off and elimination.
6. Updated Poomsae scoreboard to v5.0
7. Fixed issue with kyorugi and Poomsae for the same competitor
8. Fixed issue with formsize of accreditation entry
9. Updated timetable to reflect new Poomsae options
10. Updated Poomsae Beamer module
11. Replaced 'SDP' by 'GDP' (sudden death to Golden point)
12. Updated weighin module to show numbers per category group
13. Fix: if column was to be removed and was part of index, the column could not be removed.
14. Poomsae: added bonus/malus points for Para Poomsae
15. Ranking (123) is now combined for Kyorugi and all poomsae forms. No need to select different poomsae type in topbar of screen
16. Update Liveupdate to get rid of the caching problems. Should now always be able to download updates.
17. Improved Checkprize in competitor management for faster searching
18. Fixed: issue with poomsae time table. After scrolling sometimes wrong category was selected although mouse pointed to the correct one.
19. Added error messages to Daedo TKstrike output if roundtimes or no. of rounds is missing.
20. Update barcode input for weighin scan to 4 digits.
21. Fixed WTF g1 output filename, tournamentname was not separated from standard file outputname part.
22. Updated function to decide which menu options to show in main menu.
23. Fixed wrong index 'Tarief' in competitor entry.
24. Added missing english translations
25. Update Video replay report and video replay sheet to version 2017
26. Update Juryform to version 2017
27. Fixed size issue with basic tournament settings screen (update button on bottom)
28. Fixed tariff seek function
29. All printed output has centered headers
30. Fixed issue with competitor overview showing freestyle participation if not
31. Fixed issue with competitors per category not showing correctly.
32. Fixed two issues in DB creation which caused the fields to be removed and recreated all the time
33. Fixed inavlid procedure call error in fight schedule when called from timetable
34. Added Daedo GEN2 vestsizes to compact scheme
35. Invalid procedure call error in Fightschedule fixed.
36. Added missing icons in menubar for schedules and search.
37. Fixed issue with not showing vestsizes at all in time table.
38. Fixed a small issue in the timetable not showing any colors
39. Fixed ugly typo which caused a new competitor not to be put in the category instantly after entering his/her details. The message çhanges have been undone' appeared.
40. Fixed small issue in administration for missing index.
41. Updated court partitioning to provide correct vestsize for Daedo GEN1 or GEN2.
42. Update all document names to english and also renamed drawsheets with day of week
43. New: courtpartitioning based on vestsizes. Select age category or vestsizes to create the court partitioning. Combine courts for better division.
44. Fixed some minor visual issues with poomsae results module. Due to removing some unnecessary columns.
45. Changed main menu structure for accreditations, layouts and Video replay
46. In the timetable initiating drag/drop of a fight is now delayed for one second to avoid unwanted moves.
47. Removed unnecessary options in seeding module if not using WTF/Taekwondodata seeding.
48. Renamed all 'Sparring' to 'Kyorugi' for international naming
49. Added: Reset printstatus for juryforms to enable new batch run
50. Fix for not working GDP with Daedo interface
51. Fixed translation errors
52. Fix: print status reset only resets for the selected date, instead of all
53. New: Option in timetable to send notification to TPSS Live results
54. Renamed rankin and graphical drawsheets for the day they are printed
55. Corrected vestsize and hitlevel for generation 1 and 2 for daedo on jurypaper
56. Changed layoutfolder in settings would not be active until next restart. Fixed.
57. Several layout changes in TPSS to work properly with TP 3.0
58. Full support for barcodescanner (USB/Serial)
59. Barcodescanner type can be selected in basic settings tab 'Barcodereader'
60. Added double click funtionality in officials list to get the official details instantly.
61. Added xls and xlsx import format to Simplycompete in addition to csv format already available.
Exclusive Partner of: