Taekoplan is a complete tool for the creation, planning and management of Taekwondo tournaments for both WTF and ITF.
TaekoPlan actually is the first complete tournament organization package for Taekwondo.
Unfortunately is has been copied already by other suppliers with almost all features, but it is still the only one to be sold world wide.
The WTF version supports sparring and Poomsae, as the ITF version supports Sparring, Pattern, Power and Special Technique.
Below is a summary of options which are available in the latest release of Taekoplan.
- Management of tournaments with history and copy/paste facilities for exchange of data between tournaments
- Full setup of your tournament, including logo’s
- Full zip backup/restore of your tournaments; easy exchange between computers
- Automatic wizard for quick generation of tournament categories
- Unlimited amount of competitors in your tournament
- Maximum of 128 competitors per weight class
- Management for each category
- Competitors can be added during an already started tournament. They will be inserted on free draw locations or the scheme will be upgraded when no free draw places are available (e.g. from 8 to 16)
- In- and export options for competitors
- Automatic/manual weigh in for competitors
Integration with the TaekoPlan tournament subscription site.
Standard databases :
- Basic database with all countries including flags
- Basic database with (dutch) referees (only dutch release)
- Basic database with tournament assistants
- More than 2000 teams in central team database; will be expanded with even more countries.
- Country list in several languages
- Option to place strongest competitor(s) before drawing
- Draw will split up countries and teams within the country to avoid direct contests between competitors of the same country/team
- After the draw has been done, changes can be applied through manual action
- Complete double elimination system
- Select between elimination and pool system (round robin)
- Automatic draw according to WTF rules
- Easy scheme creation with auto split for large categories over two fields
- Full planning for all categories
- Four planning options with the categories
- Finals to be fought in between or after the last matches
- Selectable field division
Move fights easily during the tournament
- Graphic scheme to enter results; options to add score and jury decisions.
- Automatic batch generation of new jury forms after entering result
- Realtime view of category progress; estimated start times for each fight (TaekoPlan was the first to introduce this feature!)
- Complete administration per team or individual competitor
- Separate tariffs for national and international competitor
- Overall tariff per team if applicable
- Tournament budget option
- Full tournament statistics
- Realtime time schedule
- Individual contestant info
- Selection trophy and country classification
- Prize information (no. of trophies to be available)
- Graphic schemes with match numbers, starttimes, hoogoo colour, results
- Winner lists
- Payment bills
- Protest forms
- Jury forms
- Start cards
- Coach cards
- VIP cards
- List of contestants
- List of teams/countries
- List of match numbers for each team with hoogoo colour
- Common tournament information
- Database management
- Zip backup/restore facility
- Live update from Internet
- Online help
- Error logging
- Layout designer for creating your own id cards etc.
Link to Caller module to make it easy to announce next fights for a speaker
Link to Beamer module to show next fights on a central point
Link to Weighin module to create automatic weigh-in
- Interface with the adidas Combat software for use with electronic body protectors.
- Interface with the Daedo Truescore software over IP.
- Interface with the ASL scoreboard system
- Interface with the Budoscore Netherlands scoreboard system
- Interface with different types of weigh-in scales